Thursday, March 19, 2015

In Love With Words


Beautiful words are treasures. Since my last post was so full of me and my words, I wanted to share words that are not mine. Sentences I've found in books that make my blood run and my heart beat. Welcome to my treasure chest.
~~~


Imagination 
is 
more 
important
than 
knowledge. 

~Albert Einstein 
{http://www.famous-quotes-and-quotations.com/famous-quotations.html}

~~~

May we never forget that without fighting there can be no holiness while we live, and no crown of glory when we die!

~J. R. Wile, Holiness
~~~


"My soul has pastured with the stars
Upon the meadow lands of space,''

~L. M. Montgomery, Emily's Quest
~~~







Stories aren't peaceful things. 
Stories don't care how shy you are. 
They don't care how insecure you are, either. 
Stories find their own way out eventually.
 All you gotta do is turn' em loose.

~Natalie Lloyd, A Snicker of Magic
~~~


My

pen

shall

heal,

NOT

hurt.

~L.M. Montgomery, Emily Climbs
~~~

"I've a pocket full of dreams to sell," said Teddy, whimsically,...
 "What d'ye lack? What d'ye lack?
 A dream of success-
-a dream of adventure-
-a dream of the sea-
-a dream of the woodland-
-any kind of a dream you want at reasonable prices,
 including one or two unique little nightmares. 
What will you give me for a dream?"

~L. M. Montgomery, Emily Climbs
~~~


T h e r e   i s n 't   a n y   s u c h   t h i n g 

a s   a n   o r d i n a r y   l i f e. 

~L. M. Montgomery, Emily Climbs
~~~


//A wonderful fact to reflect upon, that every human creature is constituted to be that profound secret and mystery to every other//

~ Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities 
~~~


We know that He abideth in us, by the Spirit which he has given us.
{ 1 John 3:24 }
~~~

~storyteller


No comments:

Post a Comment