Saturday, May 2, 2015

A Blessing

April in an amazing month.
Here is a list of 10 small blessings...



1. M U S I C
Aren't you in love with this dusty, creaky piano that I have? I can never play on any piano quite the same as this one. There is no other piano like it, for better or for worse. 



2. S I S T E R 
I'm really thankful for this stubborn, blunt little sister I have who is always a good model. (Even if you have to bribe her with mints)



3. F L O W E R S
Yep, flowers make me happy and my tiny rose bush is starting to grow again. I just love seeing the world awaken.



4. P H O T O G R A P H Y 
Aren't eyes just a blast to take pictures of? Photo credit to my sister. These are her eyes with no makeup, so gorgeous! 



5. D R E A M S
I am not sure where I would be without my dreams for company. 



6. G R A N D P A R E N T S
The older I get the more I appreciate my grandparents. They listen and care, and listeners are rare these days. 



7. S U N
I drive my family crazy because I don't like blinds or sunglasses. Sunshine is just too wonderful to shut out.



8. F R U I T
What else is there to say? Fruit is amazing.



9. W A L K

On grey days when the world acts depressed, I do not like walks, but when the world brightens, I am all for them.
 


10. G R O W
This month I turned 16, Spring came, and everything beautiful is growing. I am totally thankful for that.

~storyteller




2 comments: